My name is David, a doctor in Toronto, Canada, with an idea I want to create the minimum viable product for. Forgive me if I am incorrectly using terms as I wasn't trained in this field!
In general terms, I would like to create a website that would host a searchable online database of user uploaded pictures. Users would be able to post pictures, which would be catalogued by tags, and would be seen on a large 'bulletin board' style front page of the website (much like how you would see images after typing a term in Google Images Search).
After clicking on the image, you would be taken to a page where there is a description of it, as well as a section for comments. There would also be a submit box to send a private message to the uploader of the image if you need to contact them directly.
I realize this functionality can be replicated in other settings - I do have a purpose for this which can be described once we discuss the project if you are interested.
1) Have a domain to use
2) Have sketches (low tech, I know) for how the interface would look, what each link would go to, and how the user would interact with the site
3) Am willing to negotiate pay
My goals would be for a freelancer to:
1) Develop a website with the aforementioned functionality; this is to have a site where people will be able to upload images, descriptions, and have a working, searchable database that holds this.
2) This website must have commenting functionality
3) Possibly work for a longer term maintaining the database.
Thank you for reading, please contact me if you have any questions.
53 freelancers are bidding on average $669 for this job
Dear David, Thanks for your detail post and descriptions. We have reviewed the detail and have some queries [login to view URL] many types of users will be there in your site? [login to view URL] premium feature(like register user are able to co More
Please review our portfolio at [login to view URL] . We specialize in PHP, Wordpress and content management solutions. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks.