I am a photographer and I need to show my clients galleries of their pictures.
Today I use a service called [url removed, login to view]
example: [url removed, login to view]
* the interface
* the presentation of the first picture (personalized cover)
* the mobile friendly approach
I do not like:
* once you scroll down, the pictures show as in "pinterest" with a "mosaique' style display for the gallery.
What I would like to do:
* I'd like the same "template", but instead of having a mosaique style gallery, I would like the pictures to display one below the other (like in a blog).
* All the pictures should show at full size like the "cover picture" (the first picture), but with a mobile friendly approach (pictures size adapting to screen size).
* people can either scroll down or use the arrow key to go to next picture (like on pixieset for the first picture)
* i'd like the same options like on pixieset (download, share on facebook, like)
* I'd like to keep the same kind of interface as pixieset, simple, smart, userfriendly and clean.
Basically I would like the same as pixieset, but to go from:
* "today - mosaique gallery style" (see picture attached)
* "future - blog gallery style" (see picture attached)
Are you up for that job ?
ps: if this works out, i will most probably ask you to develop other styles of galleries as well, but let's test first.
33 freelancers are bidding on average €192 for this job
Hi, I have gone through your requirement. We can create a site for you with similar template but blog like structure. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks.