Edit a video to be displayed via HTML5 on website in 100% width. Edits should be smooth and have same aesthetics as the video.
HD .MOV: [url removed, login to view]
1) Editing the video according to specifications below so that the edits all appear to be part of the original video (none of the edits stand out as being added at a later time). Please make sure to read the entire Video Editing requirements at the end of this brief.
2) Provide high quality HD video of the final video in the following formats:
a) MP4/[url removed, login to view]
b) Baseline profile
e) Source code for the video
30% Deliverable 1:
First draft showing all edits incorporated into video as per script below.
70% Deliverable 3:
All video formats provided for the final video.
Please note that all source code must be included and delivered before the final milestone payment is released. Our company will own all source code, compiled code, and the copyrights to the video.
1) Please have the movie start from a blackboard background that doesn't have any writing on it (as of now, the start of the video has a bit of white already being drawn on the board but the video should start with just a blank slate blackboard image for at least 1 second before the drawing starts on the blackboard).
2) At the current end of the video, please have the double helix DNA molecule morph into the graphic sign of the company logo, which should be similar in color and aesthetic to the rest of the video. Please then have the logo change to color of the real logo and have the word SEQUENCING appear below it (similar to how the first video ends).
-The morph from the double helix molecule into the graphic sign of the logo should be very smooth and modern. One way to do this is to show the DNA molecule untying and then re-tying together in the center of the screen as the graphic sign for the company.
3. End with logo clearly displayed