Hire a Graphic Designer
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 AUD / hour
- Total Bids 33
As one of the top retailers on eBay Australia, we have an exciting role available for a skilled graphic designer who has experience doing graphic images for eBay or a similar platform. The mission at hand is to create marketing savvy and appealing listing images and profile images that strongly appeal to an Australian eBay buying audience.
Tasks involved are:
- Researching competitor product listings and images
- Sourcing images to be used within the listing
- Using images collected/research to create a very eye catching profile image
- Using images collected/research to create main listing images
- Ensuring all images are watermarked
- Uploading the images to dropbox in a numbered order ready to go
The ideal candidate will need to have impressive graphic design skills but also marketing knowledge of what images sell to an eBay audience vs just looking modern/hipster/flashy.
You will have
- Advanced Photoshop experience
- Marketing knowledge within eBay (or similar)
- eBay (or similar platform) image/graphic design experience
- Examples of your work
- Attention to detail
- At least 300 Upwork hours with +90% success rate
- Good English
- Skype availability to chat anytime AEST time.
Payment will be hourly and the position will be part-time with the possibility of full-time.
This is an ongoing position as our business is growing constantly.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online