Logo and 3 Product packaging design (Tea-Honey-Granola)
This project was awarded to javariaali for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
AD FOR PACKAGING
I need someone to:
1) Create a logo design for my business
2) Create three (3) packaging designs for Granola, Honey and Tea
3) Do a competitors marketing and branding research
4) Do a creative write up for each product
5) All products must be connected as they will be sold under the
same company name and roof
6) Extensive research
7) Create a mockup so I am able to preview the final product (you can just place in on a black background with some side lighting on AI or PS)
Info to help you what I need: FILES WILL BE SENT AFTER I AWARD THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
1) The business name is NUWA - Do a research on wikipedia and Google images to find more info about her.
2) I am attaching a PDF file where you will find the packaging designs that I prefer. The PDF file contains Links with images
3) The shame PDF file where you will find my competitors so you make your research and create a design that will be worth competing with them.
4) Again follow my competitor's websites attached on the text file and study their products to see what they write in order to attract customers to buy their products. Also do an extensive marketing research on the internet, which will help you with designing a better product.
5) Finally as mentioned above, all products will be sold under the same roof. The business premises will have an industrial interior design, very low lighting and mostly dark. So colours should be used for logo are either gold, silver or red velvet with black matt background for all products. NOTE: Products MUST be connected to each other, they will be sharing the same logo!
6) I do not have the proper dimensions for each packaging but I can share with you the quantity of each product in grams and ml if that helps. I will then let you choose what is the correct packaging dimensions for each product. Also the dimension choice can be tricky when it comes to printing the designs to the printing companies as some of them using the industry standard dimensions (which I don't know them) and the cost (for example) is $1 per package, but if you do not know their sizes and design one in random size, then the company might consider it as a custom size and can charge almost double. That will not be a good thing for example, hence I am asking for packaging research! To keep it professional, with premium quality, also cost effective and meet all EU regulations about packaging (you can find more in FSA website I think).
If you need any more information, do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online