I require 10 high quality blog articles produced in 10 days (one per day) for a technology and cloud computing blog. The blog is aimed at small businesses and entrepreneurs. Hence, each article should be written from the perspective of what technology can now offer them to grow their business. Ultimately, my site sells websites, animations, logo design, cloud solutions, SEO, and so on. Your blog articles give reasons why my customers need these services.
Each article must be completely original. I will check all work through Copyscape (plus one other checker I won’t name). I will not tolerate anything that is copied without being referenced (links to other articles from industry leaders can be included). I am only paying for 100% original content.
Each article needs to be a minimum of 400 words. It must be spell checked using a UK English dictionary and be grammatically correct. The style should be that of a professionally written article - think UK broadsheet or BBC News.
The following subject areas should be used. Choose any you wish, max of 2 articles per subject. You don’t need to cover all the areas - pick those you know most about.
* ways to promote a company’s brand, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and/or Twitter.
* explain what search engine optimisation (SEO) is and how you can start using it to increase your website’s visibility to search engines and attract the right kind of traffic to the right kinds of pages on your site.
* talk about the rise of the promotional video and its increasing importance
* talk about wordpress blogs, their analytics and how to build business through blogging
* trends in social or viral marketing for 2013 (max 1 article!)
* review shopify against its competitors (not just a price comparison, must include features and user experience)
* review hosting for UK companies - is UK, US or Global (amazon, google, microsoft) hosting the correct choice when most of your customers are UK based?
* an explanation of crowd activities, benefits and trends for 2013 (e.g. crowdfunding from kickstarter, crowd design from quirky).
I would prefer that you write about what you know best, so am prepared to flex on one or two of the article titles, provided it’s your best subject area and it still fits the overall theme (of my technology solution helping boost small businesses).
Please note that these are not designed to be technical articles, but rather educational articles that help demystify the latest technology and trends for small business owners with limited technology exposure. Don’t go over their heads!
The quality of your English needs to be superlative. I took the UK English - Level 1 exam and scored 85%. I expect your writing to be similar (or better). To be considered, you will need to provide 2-3 articles you have written so I can assess your work.
This is a sample project. Good quality work will lead to regular repeat business. Quality is more important than price, so please pitch according to your ability.
Happy bidding and best wishes.
Hi, I am a platinum level expert author on ezinearticles.com. I read your project minutely and understood your requirements. Please see PM for detail. Thanks
27 freelancers are bidding on average $73 for this job
Hi I am Julia. As an experienced writer of articles around a variety of niches, I have the skills necessary for this job. Please check PM for further details
Hi, I am a platinum level expert author on ezinearticles.com. I have read your project description carefully and feeling so much interest for this project. Please check the PM for details. Thanks
Hi, 6 Years Experience......... I am highly Quality White hat SEO............ So please provide me the opportunity to work on this project ((((((((( Please Check PMB for More Details )))))))))))
I can craft articles that will not only be 100% unique but also interesting to read. They will be written in a professional style having a consistent flow. For more details, you will find more details on your PMB.