Project for JawadIT
This project has been awarded to JawadIT for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 USD
Hello. My post keeps deleting.
Please read these instructions CAREFULLY before continuing to the actual assignment instructions.
I need a HISTORY report done. I need it done within 48 hours maximum. There are 2 parts. Part 1 has to be 5 pages minimum and is mainly based on a book called “Up From Slavery” by Booker T. Washington. Part 2 has to be 2 pages minimum and is mainly based on the link provided below in the assignment instructions.
The book that the report is based on is 130 pages. I can take pictures and email them all to you. I don’t have a big budget, but I can’t afford to get a bad grade either. I need this to be strictly based on the book that I will send you. Proper English grammar and spelling is a MUST.
If you can properly do the above, then go ahead and continue to read the rest of the actual assignment details and the Part 1 and Part 2 questions below. Please send me your LOWEST offer with 100% premium quality. Thank you.
Booker T. Washington, Up From slavery. Use the whole book to write your paper.
Due Date: October 17, 2016
1. Write a minimum of 7 full pages (5 pages for Part One and 2 Pages for Part Two). (Maximum limit is 9 pages).
2. Double-space it. 10 or 12 font size.
3. Use one inch margin space on all four sides.
4. You must upload your paper on to Moodle. It should be a WORD file. Title of file: “Paper”.
5. DO NOT USE QUOTES FROM THE BOOK. WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS. POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED IF YOU DIRECTLY QUOTE FROM THE BOOK.
7. Organize your paper in your own style.
8. Use a spell-checker to check spellings. Points will be deducted for spelling errors.
9. I will grade your paper on your understanding of the book, demonstration of your reading through the use of multiple details and examples from the book, and your discussion.
10. Do not hesitate to consult me while you are writing the paper.
11. Remember that this is a history paper. Hence place it in a historical context.
12. I will NOT accept late submission of paper.
13. Do not email me the paper, submit it in CDs, or post it on your web site.
14. I WILL REGARD COPYING FROM CLIFF OR SPARKS NOTES AND INTERNET AS CHEATING (PLAGIARISM). DO NOT USE ANY OUTSIDE SOURCE (Books or internet). It will result in a F grade for the paper.
(100 Points) Your paper should have two parts. You should have both parts in one paper.
Part One: (5 pages minimum)
You should write your paper in an essay style. In reading his autobiography, how would you justify the legacy of Booker T. Washington as a leader of blacks in the years following the Civil War until his death? You should include Booker's experiences as a slave child, his views on white slave masters and mistresses and his views on whites soon after the Civil War when slavery was abolished. You should discuss his desires and ambitions as a young man and how he achieved them. You should include his work to improve race relations between whites and blacks. In that context in addition to discussing his work and ideas in Tuskegee, you should discuss his significant speeches chief among them being the Atlanta Speech. You should write also about his views on what he considered to be the best ways for blacks to improve their lives in the years following the Civil War.
Part Two: (2 pages minimum)
Are Booker T. Washington’s ideas about education relevant for today? Discuss this in relationship to the article; “Beyond One-Size-Fits-All College Dreams”. You can read the article in the site I have provided below.
[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online