Forex Managed Account Representative
This project is now closed with a project budget of $250 - $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Fxultima was established in 2010 by professionals fund managers who believe that integrity and performance are the key factors of a great asset management firm. The firm’s sole business is managing investment portfolios for individuals and corporates including personal holding companies and family trusts.
How it works
1) Investors open up a forex account with any reputable brokerage firm.
2) Client invests funds in his account. The client alone has the full access to deposit or withdraw the funds from his account.
3) The client then authorizes the fund manager to trade on his account by giving a Limited Power of Attorney Agreement (LPOA).
4) The client shares the profit with the fund manager at agreed amount.
1) Clients can access their trading account to see the profits 24 / 7.
2) Funds are managed by a professional fund manager.
3) The client can revoke the LPOA at any time.
4) Client funds are safe with a reputable brokerage.
5) Similar to Mutual / Hedge funds but with a private manager.
1) Should have a good communication skills.
2) Should be able to explain the business proposal to clients.
3) Candidates working with Forex industry as IBs / Fund managers preferred.
4) Should be capable of introducing 4 - 6 clients a month.
The pay will on commission basis initially and once the candidate proves his strength we can pay them a share of our profit.
Basically, We need people who will bring us new clients for a % of the overall profits.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online