I would like someone to provide me a solution to the following requirements:
• I am based in a remote location and have access Windows based computers. I have Admin access hence I am able to install what I wish.
• I want to access a browser on a Linux VPS, this can be via SSH, some sort of GUI like VNC or XRDP. Linux VPS has 768MB RAM. I have tried XRDP with X Windows and this is too slow. Please tell me something else or you think you can reduce the colour resolution to less than 32bit, it takes too much RAM
• I have tried GNOME via VNC and that works soo much better than X Windows & XRDP.
• The process must be repeatable easily i.e. configurable via script and able to deploy on other servers.
• You are bidding to give me a test platform. My budget is low for the test. So please be reasonable.
• Once I have tested this and happy with the solution I will open a second phase to the project and pay for the shell script to be developed and tested.
• 3rd phase of the project will be to provide ongoing monthly support for a number of servers.
This is 2-3 hours worth of work for the right guy.
Any questions please.