I would like to hire a Logo Designer - 19/09/2016 09:20 EDT
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €109 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€96 - €145 EUR
I am looking for Logo Design for my startup:
- Finance for SME
- This will be service financing invoices, kind of lending based on contracts and issued not paid yet invoices - this solves the cashflow problem of small companies waiting (i.e. 60 days) for their contractors to pay already delivered service
- the homepage [url removed, login to view] for the service will be kind of: upload your invoice and you will get money in 2h instead waiting 60 days. Name a bit related with “funding”.
- target audience: small and medium businesses as well as sole traders
- this will be only ONLINE and MOBILE! business (no f2f relation of)
Name: [url removed, login to view]
Claim: speed up your cashflow
- fresh, modern colours, nothing like banking or classic financial services
- at the same time this needs to gain trust to convince clients to very, very professional business which (unlike banking competition) is: fast, easy to use, comfortable, helpful and generally generates the “WOW” effect not only with the quality of service but also help for customers.
- requirement for colours: not use>pink, white, black ; use> rather light colours
- mainly text and horizontal design, some graphic elements are welcomed and should link to: cashflow speed OR/AND economical growth OR/AND money lending / financing OR/AND speed&money at the same time.
- this has to be web/mobile designed logo
- mobile app icon, favicon and other web specific elements are must
- there will be different domains (i.e. [url removed, login to view])
- I will need at least 3 versions of design
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online