Mobile App - Events
This project received 61 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $760 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The project is a mobile app where users will receive events that were registered on an external platform (web application);
- Work on iOS and Android platforms;
- Communication API with JSON;
- The application should work in the background without requiring open it for the first time;
- Deliver documented source code and using the good development practices;
- Allow integration with use of analysis tools;
- Allow login via Facebook, Google+ or application account;
- Allow receive notifications and list them;
- Allow receive and reply to dynamic survey;
- Show events that were created in a external platform;
- The event content will come in HTML and should be rendered by the application;
- Send push notifications to the user of the new events;
- Button "I am interested";
- Send reminders of the events that took interest;
- Allow to set reminder (warning X hours/days before);
- Allow the user to write/view comments on events;
- Allow the user to evaluate the events (5 stars);
- Allow to share the event by email, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, etc ...;
We expect that the freelancer has committed to the project, meeting the deadlines and delivering quality meeting the above requirements.
- Daily monitoring of the project development will be necessary.
- Layouts and specifications will be provided after contract agreement.
The applicant must submit a proposal containing the technology used, value and delivery time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online