Write an iPhone application
This project was awarded to ifluxsolution for $235 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The user experience would be as follows: (Involves HTML to be loaded in Safari & and iOS App as well).
1. Write an HTML containing a form. The elements would be as follows:
* First Name
* Last Name
* Submit Button
2. When the user clicks on the Submit Button in Safari, the iOS app gets loaded. The first name and last name entered on the safari HTML form would be displayed in the iOS app.
3. The iOS app would be a simple one with the following UI elements.
* Hello "First Name" "Last Name" (Information submitted from the Safari form).
* Text box: "Enter your greeting message for Safari: "
* Submit button.
3. When the user clicks on the Submit button on the iOS app, switch to the Safari browser tab the user came from and display the greeting message on the page (IMPORTANT: THIS SHOULD BE DONE WITHOUT REFRESHING THE PAGE/TAB IN SAFARI)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online