Write an iPhone application
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 CAD
- Total Bids 97
Looking for an experienced mobile developer to take a proven concept and develop a minimal viable product.
Guidance on design, UI, digital art assets and UX will be provided and is currently in development. Spec document is a WIP and will be provided. We believe all we need is the backend and architecture but are open to suggestions.
- Mobile application for reserving local restaurants with two views; end-user and admin to manage listings
- map and non-map view displaying a few key data points [price, availability, any special promotions]
- Location-based menu with real-time updating functionality [think AirBnB, [url removed, login to view]]
- Ability for admin to set prices of offering in real time
- Payment integration + bill splitting for end-user [think UBER]
- Well thought out data collection and displays of user buying patterns, dollars spent etc; these should be able to be viewed in real time in the admin view. Other data points to be collected in a ready-to-use format. To be discussed and brainstormed with developer.
- Necessary security considerations
- Ability for admins to send push notifications, either to individual users or certain subsections of the overall user base
- Ability to award loyalty program points based on certain financial spends (+ the ability to offer special promotions "x2 points on product Z") + the ability to redeem said points for certain rewards, to be set in the admin view and tracked for each users in the user viewGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online