Commercial website design
This project was awarded to engrteto for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a company logo and a simple (mostly static) but professional looking e-commerce website designed.
We will work together on each stage of the project and i will personally validate each step.
I expect unlimited revisions for the main pictures design and the logo design, until a reasonable outcome (from my POV) is reached.
- professional logo designer only
- vector graphics format
- art work is required
- deliverables will include psd file and several image variations based on the art work I will need (will provide more info in spec)
- will provide you the complete spec upon bidding
- 20-25 pages
- no cart or other dynamic content needed, site will be mostly static
- no DB required
- will be coded in ASP .NET 2.0 using Visual Studio 2008
- you will code directly in HTML; no ASP .NET tags or C# code will be used unless explicitly required in the spec
- keep HTML/content ratio to minimum; no HTML tables, use divs instead
- CSS file(s) will be used; inline style not allowed
- will work on all major browser, XHTML compliant
Deliverables will include
- the Visual Studio solution
- 4-5 professional looking pictures designed in Photoshop according to req
- 1-2 pricing tables
- several small images/icons/buttons to be used throughout the site
- psd files for the main pictures and any image format for the small ones
Will provide more technical details in spec. Feel free to present a few mockups/templates for the site with your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online