I need a LMS with the following requirements:
- UML & class diagram must be sent before start coding.
- Must pass adlnettest´s ([url removed, login to view]).
Platform & language:
- Will run on IIS6 using [url removed, login to view]
- SCROM 2004 (1.3) compliance
- AIIC compliance
- Open standards & coding so it can be integrated with other systems.
- Import / export SCO.
- Web base course creation tool.
- Create/Edit SCORM 2004 compliant courses.
- Works with any SCORM compliant LCMS
- WYSIWYG editor for creating content
- Flash support
- Ability to test course when creating
- Add other SCO into course created
- Complete exam creation.
- Course management
- Progress tracking & reporting
- Reporting tools
- All important action will have a permission assigned*
- Basic User management **
* Detail explanation will be given
** We consider this has to be open so as simple as it get as simple it will be to integrated to other tools.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE 6 & up
NS 6 & up
Mozilla 1.5 & up
Firefox 0.9 & up