Hi I would like an exact clone of [url removed, login to view] (great design , great functions)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Sep 27, 2005 2:35:49 PM:
could you guys tell me what the best strategy would be?
i have a great real estate script and i have a freelance script.
would it be easier to add freelance features to the real estate script or
would it be easier to add real estate features to the freelance script
your thoughts would be appreciated.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 27, 2005 8:58:07 AM:
please make sure you do not infringe any copyright
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 27, 2005 12:05:25 PM:
there must be a confusion.
couple of coders are asking for a script i may have.
yes i have the script called reagent2. see here for demo [url removed, login to view] its a good script. but did not know we could use it and add function.
one coder told me that its easier to start from scratch. but if one of you is highly skilled in PHP and want to add function to reagent (which contain a lot already), that will be fast. it will be a question of customization (install+customization on my web)
customization= make it look like ziprealty.