Customize an existing portfolio plugin. You will get access to Wordpress backend and an FTP for the server.
Do the following work (illustrated in the attached image):
- Make the portfolio preview images show as squares.
- Display two sets of filters (Present, Future, Past + America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia) in two lines.
- Make the buttons rectangular with a border of 1px and a hover effect which fills them orange when hovering or active.
- Show only 8 portfolio items and add a "Load More..." button at the bottom right to load the rest of the portfolio items.
- Make the image overlay orange (without any text) when hovering a portfolio preview image.
All those things are regarding the page "Exhibitions".
There is a second portfolio page called "Catalogues". Make this page according to the page "Exhibitions" but remove all filters on top (see second image attached). Show all items on this page (no "Load More..." button required).