java browser ftp client customized - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have an open source java ftp client named jftp.
I need this code customized or another browser based ftp solution that can do the following:
1. Have the ftp client dedicated to an sftp connection to 1 site. Should not have the option of creating multiple connections.
2. Have the username and password screen appear first
3. After hitting submit on the username and password screen the application should check whether it can establish a connection to the site
A. If it can establish a connection it will show jftp the transfer screen
B. If it cant establish a connection it should redisplay the username and password screen with a message that the login was incorrect
4. The jftp the transfer screen should only have the main transfer components. It does not need all the options.
5. The code should run as an embedded applet or plugin and not pop up as a separate application. If you are familiar with Godaddy's ftp client it should look like that.
6. The code should be able to be modified, built and run using Eclipse (or something similar)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online