You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a small, yet growing, webdesign/development company.
We have experience with Wordpress/Joomla, however we want to outsource certain activities for which we do not have the time and/or expertise.
What are we looking for? A partner that:
- has good communication skills (English) and is very flexible;
- provides a fixed price per project/activity;
- provides excellent support on delivered work/projects;
- has experience with converting PSD to html/css (W3C);
- has experience with converting html/css to Joomla + Virtuemart;
- has experience with converting html/css to Wordpress + shop modules;
- has experience with upgrading Joomla/Wordpress versions;
Please include 'check' in your message so I know you have read my requirements.
We already have a small project waiting that you can start working on in the next days.
The partner will be selected based on the hourly price in combination with the quality of work (reviews).
I am looking forward to our cooperation.
Additional Project Description:
01/17/2013 at 13:48 IST
I have noticed that many freelancers have the same hourly rate, however there is a (big) difference in the amount of time (hours) that are being charged for a project.
Having that said, I would like to know what would be your fixed fee for the following example:
PSD to a (working) Joomla conversion (frontpage, subpage, working menu items, slider, W3C compliant)
Let's say it's a simple template such as:
(this is not our design, it's just an example)
Some of you already provided me this information, thank you for that.
For the rest of you, thank you in advance.