For development and testing purposes, I want a VMware image I can play with. The image must be as small as possible (no graphical UI, no extra software, ...)
**The image must have installed :**
- Fedora 6 must be taken as basis
- Apache 2
- PHP 5
- MySQL 5
- Webmin !!!
- FTP server (VSftpd, proftpd)
- mail server (in- and outgoing mails)
- Yum (for automatic updates)
- VIM (or any other good text editor)
- SSH / telnet connections
- DNS server
All versions must be : 'latest stable release'
**Configuration requirements :**
- apache must be configured so that it works with virtual hosts :
* /var/www/testproj1 must be linked to [[url removed, login to view]] (I'll play with hosts file, so DNS service is not needed)
* /var/www/testproj4 must be linked to [url removed, login to view]
- zipped VMware can be **800MB** maximum
- ftp user must be configured so that it can drop files in /var/www/ folder (and of course all subfolders)
- must use as less as resources as possible (must be able to run with 256MB memory)
**Working procedure :**
- you must create your VMware image locally and make it accessable for me for testing. I will test remotely until approved.
- When everything works as I expect it, you must upload the zipped image to one of my servers. (with FTP) Zip file must be chunked in smaller pieces (15MB), so that it's easy to recover.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VMWare workstation, VMWare player