I need to create an application for my team to manage all the events we run. I need to be able to see the events in three different formats and filter by certain parameters.
(I’m happy to use open source software here.)
1) Calendar view – similar to Google Calendar (see attached screen shot 686 for an example)
2) Gant Chat view – (see attached screen shot 689 for an example)
3) Table view – this is just a simple table listing all events and attributes
Additional information about views:
1) The user must be able to view the calendar by month and move forward and back months
2) Each event must get an events bar (a rectangle that covers the days that the event is running)
3) The calendar must auto size to show all event in a week (so a week with 10 events will be “taller” then a week with one event)
4) The user can choose to view the calendar and gant charge by any of the drop down attributes (see below). The colours of the events bars will change accordingly.
5) On the Gant chart the user can choose to only show specific “manufacturers” – all other must be hidden.
6) The table must can be downloaded as a CSV and filtered by date range
7) Weekends must have a slight grey background colour.
1) We need to be able to create/edit/delete events
2) See attached excel file (event attributes) for an understanding of what events consist of. Please take note of the type of field each attribute is (eg Start Date is a date).
3) Please note the colours associated with each drop down option. If a user chooses to view the calendar by “category” the relevant colours should pull through.
4) Please note that the event manufacturer and ID should pull into the event bar on the calendar in the format “Event Manufacturer” – “Event ID” eg. Levis LEV001
5) Please note the last 3 attributes must be in number format with thousands separated by “,” (commas) eg. 100,000
6) There must be an admin panel where we can add/edit/delete items from the various drop down menus (and change colours)