Ok, I posted this project ([url removed, login to view]) 2 days ago, but I am not getting any wiser. Price is one thing, but time an other. I mean that anyone can do some programming but one will come up with a solution in 2 days and an other in 1 year.
So for the willing of you, please give me the PHP source and your price for this fictive test case:
- Background: A Linux application’s configuration files are stored in /etc/testcase/ If the application gets started, it searches for .conf files in this directory, and starts a daemon for every .conf file found.
- Goal: Write me a web-based PHP GUI to read/write these .conf files, and to restart the application over an ssh connection.
1. Show me a page with the list of .conf files in /etc/testcase/
2. I have to be able to add/delete the .conf files, and edit the fixed variables in those files.
3. Make a button to restart the application: Automatically login to 192.168.0.1 with login: “God” and password: “GodPass” over ssh, and execute this command: “testapplication restart”. The result will be “testapplication started” or “testapplication error”, show me this.
The .conf files look like this:
All I want to see with this, is how fast you can give me a solution for a simple problem. Please send your solutions to stefaan at gmail dot com in plain text with the necessary comment lines between the lines of code. Don’t ask me any more details if some things are not completely clear, show me some creativity.