We are a Large manufacturing company, we are currently building a retail website to sale some our more popular products the Platform we are using is WordPress with the Popular Woo Commerce e commerce plugin. Our inventory system is managed by Fishbowl inventory. What we would like to do is to have a WordPress plugin created that would connect Fishbowl and Woo Commerce to each other. Here is what I mean by this:
1. We want to be able to pull inventory counts from fishbowl into Woo Commerce so we don't sale products we don't have.
2. When an item is sold we want it to be subtracted from the inventory in fishbowl.
3. Send completed orders to fishbowl as either Sales Receipts or Sales Orders / Invoices / Payments
4. Post all orders to fishbowl.
5. Sync inventory AND pricing from Fishbowl to Woo Commerce store. Once you receive new stock in fishbowl, it’ll update the qty on your website as well.
4. Per-product syncing – So if I only want to sync some of the products and not all, you can do that. Each product has a syncing on / off switch.
Our items are setup in Woo Commerce by SKU #'s and items in fishbowl use SKU as well.
We are on Shared Hosting with GoDaddy, Fishbowl is installed locally on an office server running Windows XP server.
Here you can find the Fishbowl API [url removed, login to view]
Here is an example of connect woo commerce to the Quickbooks system [url removed, login to view]
22 freelancers are bidding on average $930 for this job
hi there sir, am a woocommerce expert, i will connect the two together and you will be able to pull the product from fishbowl to you woocomerce and keep stock ready to start