We are a Large manufacturing company, we are currently building a retail website to sale some our more popular products the Platform we are using is WordPress with the Popular Woo Commerce e commerce plugin. Our inventory system is managed by Fishbowl inventory which already as integrate with several major platforms such as ZEN CART, Magneto, and others. What we would like to do is to have a WordPress plugin created that would connect Fishbowl and Woo Commerce to each other. Here is what I mean by this:
1. We want to be able to pull inventory counts from fishbowl into Woo Commerce so we don't sale products we don't have.
2. When an item is sold we want it to be subtracted from the inventory in fishbowl.
[url removed, login to view] completed orders to fishbowl as either Sales Receipts or Sales Orders / Invoices / Payments
4. Post all orders to fishbowl.
5. Sync inventory AND pricing from Fishbowl to Woo Commerce store. Once you receive new stock in fishbowl, it’ll update the qty on your website as well.
4. Per-product syncing – So if I only want to sync some of the products and not all, you can do that. Each product has a syncing on / off switch.
Our items are setup in Woo Commerce by SKU #'s While items in fishbowl use Item #'s so item #'s from Fishbowl need to pull into who has SKU
We are on Shared Hosting with GoDaddy, Fishbowl is installed locally on an office server running windows server 2000.
Here you can find the Fishbowl API [url removed, login to view]
Here is an example of connect woo commerce to the Quickbooks system [url removed, login to view]
14 freelancers are bidding on average $453 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
freelance professional i am having 3+ years experience in wordpress development lets discuss about your project in detail. waiting for your kind reply