psd to wordpress
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 78
We need clean Wordpress Theme web pages created to be as [url removed, login to view] (will provide psd files.)
Bidders should include examples of well structured, W3C compliant XHTML/CSS. The pages should be XHTML and CSS using DIVs and not tables (and XHTML 1.1 Strict compliant). Also previous wordpress projects.
Pages should display and function the same in all browsers on both:
PC (IE 7+, Firefox 2+, Chrome, Opera); and
Mac Osx 10+ (Safari, Firefox and Chrome)
1. PSD's will be supplied to the winning bidder.
2. Final payment will not be made until the source code is tested in each browser and the code has passed the XHTML validator.
3. Copyright will be ours.
***PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS THOROUGHLY BEFORE BIDDING!***
SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS OF THIS PROJECT:
1. The height should be a minimum, but be able to expand to fit more content.
2. Proper h1 h2 h3 etc tags must be used for headings not classes.
3. tags must be used for body text and not classes.
4. option for roll over menu
5. artwork will change slightly for project (logos, phone numbers and names will be added in etc)
6. no inline styling!
7. Google fonts "Open Sans" is to be used for all title text ([url removed, login to view]+Sans)
8. must have a footer ready for widgets
9. able to finish within few days
Once the project has been awarded we will work with you on what content we would like to be editable, and in any other way we can to ensure the project goes smoothly.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT 100% CONFIDENT YOU CAN DELIVER THIS PROJECT TO THE REQUIREMENTS.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online