Image altering / Cropping / Make them Web ready
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 4
We have created around 180 photos, but some of them are redundant / double to give the designer a choice, which works [url removed, login to view] we will end up with around 100-110 images
What needs to be done
- Crop the images
- Lighten the images a little bit up where the background is too dark. Color
- Improve the images / make them more attractive
- Focus and product- You can ignore / cables or clamps
- Output background should be transparent. Output format should be Photoshop –psd with 1208px with and 904 px height
- For the wall mounted images and tube, I would need one version as cropped version and one version each with, that is made nice with the wall visible in the background. The image probably need to be lighten up a little bit.
- But this is up to you as the graphics expert
- Redundant photos. As you will notice some of the images are slightly redundant and double . Please select one version that suits you best to edit. You do not have to do them all.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online