Web search in Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Czech, and Estonian languages
This project was awarded to Leffy for €40 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
I would use some help with web search in Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Polish and Czech languages.
I need to find pieces of content (stories, articles, online postings, lists) that provide an overview or comparsion of IP PBX / virtual PBX / cloud PBX services
I’m paying 4 euros for each article that strictly fits all the criteria below.
1. The featured services should be available in at least one of the countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia
2. The article should be in one of the following languages: Polish, Czech, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian
3. The article should be published later than December 2013
4. The article should mention at least three different service providers
5. The article should contain a description of each PBX service or a comparison of those (by set of features or pricing).
6. Articles should contain active links to the websites of the service providers
7. The article should be published on an independent resource (not owned by any of the service providers mentioned in the article)
8. The article should be available without filling in any forms or registering on a website, via a direct link.
The maximum number of publications I accept for each language is 10 (please notice that I couldn’t pay anything above that, even if fits the criteria).
Here are some examples of content fitting my criteria:
[url removed, login to view]+Service+Providers+Business (English)
[url removed, login to view] (Polish)
Deadline: 19 Oct 2016 23:00 GMT
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online