Leather Goods (Wallet) Product Designer
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $23 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
IPPINKA ([url removed, login to view]) stands for functional, long-lasting, and well-made products for your life. In addition to curating products from designers and makers all over the world, we also develop our own products. People who love design come to our store for their home and lifestyle.
We are looking for someone to help us refine a wallet design and further develop our design so that it is ready for small-batch production.
- refining the design of a slim modern wallet
- hand creating prototypes for user testing
- developing production plan
- knowledge about a variety of leather materials
- excellent understanding of stitching construction
- experience with sewing machine
Please share portfolio or relevant samples of work (must).
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online