House Renovation Design
- Status Completed
- Budget $400 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 72
Renovation of existing house
- Final metrics include 4-5 Bedrooms, Study. Pool + minimum 2 living areas + a dining room.
- All concept Diagram to scale and to consider existing RL
- Aim to keep costs low – I.e too many changes cost more money.
- To provide concept diagram and 3d render of pool area and front façade. Does not need to include structural diagram
New Garage Door
Design New garage door ( either cedar wood or alucobond or windows). Must fit final façade. Examples shown but needs to take into account overall design . Needs to deal with colours of the frontage and design of the frontage given its such a large proportion of the façade of the house. I would like a garage and front façade choice ASAP and as part of first milestone payment
New Master Bedroom
Add new master bedroom that is currently a spare bedroom upstairs. Make allowance for walk in robe plus ensuite
- To be moved to the front where the view is. Ie perhaps where the dining room is or perhaps where the lounge is.
- Question about the walls etc. The big wall I have photographed is a roof support. Question of what to do with the dining room. May require relocating the current master ( future spare bedroom) where dining will be located . May require relocating the guest bathroom to allow for the dining room
New cinema room / office space / bedroom ??
- This would be placed in the back of the garage integrating the workshop / storage and stairs at the back. Stairs could go through a cupboard and remove existing stairs. Main point is there needs to be internal access from the garage
New Backyard / Pool
1.5 – [url removed, login to view] deep metre pool. [url removed, login to view] wide (step for ½ metre), 14-18 metres long
Pool must include a cabana which would be quite large – 4 x 10 metres ?
- must include space for a indoor or outdoor covered dining
- Indoor bbq
- Open access to pool
- Perhaps some sort of rumpus, perhaps some sort of office space if not in Cinema Room
Driveway needs to be as level as possible so turning left as you move south so that it ends up level with the road. New landscaping to be designed.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online