Article Topic: Dual Earner Couples’: Adjustments to Work and Family Stress
The main purpose is to study this topic from different points of view to interpret and analyze the issue as relevantly as possible the role of emotion by applying the critical thinking standards and different argument types to convince the audience with the most appropriate justification as per the findings.
One core concern in the study of work and family is identifying the stress experienced by working couples. Also referred as the 3:2 problem, the difficulties two people face when they try to manage three jobs (two in the workplace and one in the home). Studies indicate that there is no longer the gender roles of a male breadwinner and female homemaker, thereby creating a time constraint in which role expectations overshadow couple's time resource.
1: Identify the Cultural Expectations for the Ideal Parent
• The core values that our culture holds toward parenting, E.g., parents should keep children nourished and safe, etc.
• Then identify the related behavior that a parent should perform. E.g., families should eat dinner together, parents should cook good meals.
• Finally, identify if any activities require a specific schedule. E.g., if ideal parents clothe, feed, and send kids off to school, that will require them to be in the home from 6:30-8:30 am.
2: Identify the Cultural Expectations for the Ideal Employee
• First identify the cultural ideals of the ideal employee (e.g., committed, dependable, etc.)
• The related behavior (e.g., put in long hours, adhere to schedules, be willing to travel)
• The time commitments associated (e.g., hours per work day)
3: Identify any strains in terms of parenting and employee schedules?
The paper should be between 7-8 A4 pages (minimum), double spaced, font size 12. This page count does not include title page, data, graphs or bibliography (references).
27 freelancers are bidding on average $139 for this job
Hello Sir We have been working on Freelancer for 2 years and providing the best services to our [url removed, login to view] can see our profile for checking our [url removed, login to view] can provide perfect Quality work. thanks Relevant Skills an More