I need 20 articles about scenic spots in China. The article names are in the files I upload.
1. The article of each scenic spot should cover the following aspects:
* Facts: Where is it? What is the ticket price? Opening hours?... (only need the latest information)
* Why should I visit this place? Any features, reasons? Is it worthy a visit?
* How to visit this place? How to get there? What is the best time to visit this place?
* Any tips should I know if people want to visit?
2. There is a sample article which you can follow.
Besides, each article must has its location, admission fee, ticket price, transport and tips in the last part of the article.
3. Proper good illustrated pictures are necessary.
4. The articles should be original, readable, attractive and helpful to people. Copied articles and content are strictly prohibited, no rewrite tools!
5. Each article is about 600 words. No bunkum.
6. All articles should be finished before Jan. 25 in 2013.
[url removed, login to view] payment is from 180 to 220 USD.
[url removed, login to view] we are satisfied with your articles we will establish a long-term cooperative relationship with you.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
Hi I am Julia. As an experienced writer of articles around a variety of niches, I have the skills necessary for this job. Please check PM for further details
I am an experienced travel writer and I can perfectly write about these spots. I can complete all the work before 25th jan. Please check PMB for the sample.
Hi; I'm a professional article writer. I provide well written informational article on any subjects. I have written many different articles including of various places. I appreciate the opportunity Thanks
Hi, I am very much interested to write for you. Please take a look on my PM for sample articles. If you like what you see, please contact with me. Thanks :)
I'm highly competitive for this project because (1) I'm Chinese who (2)travels more than 20 countries and 80 cities, and (3) I'm doing a phd in geography meaning writing (in English) about places is my job!