You need to install OpenERP 7 and configure it so that everything is ready for usage.
- Ready for use: install modules, add users, data and so on
- Web client installed
- We also need three different databases: production, testing and training.
You need to provide a good documentation with screenshots in English:
- All the steps of installation
- Installation information and paths
- Basic actions: starting and stopping daemon
- Upgrading OpenERP to latest version
- Adding / modifying / deleting databases of OpenERP
Installation environment - virtual server:
- Debian 6.0 / Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] LTS
- Basic LAMP installation
- You need to install python and all needed libraries etc
Tell me how many OpenERP installations you have done before. This will be one of the evaluation criteria (if not answered in the PM or quote, you might be excluded).
15 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
Hello It's take very small time to install and setup all modules of Open ERP.We are ready to start work just waiting for your reply. Thanks Magikwebsolution