Automated code from a formal specification in GCL-based or DSL language
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2263 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I need you to build an automated code synthesizer with the following requirements:
- Input is a formal specification written in GLC (Guarded Command Language), DHL (Dijkstra-Hehner Language), RAISE (RSL) and if you want, any other you may know. UML, graphical specifications or state-charts are not valid. Format is plain text and eventually XML.
See: [url removed, login to view]
- Output must be compilable or interpreted code in C, C++, Java or any industrial language.
- The engine must derivate both iterative and recursive code depending on specification.
- Generated code have to be correct by construction, reliable and must satisfy the specification. It will be used in critical safety real-time embedded systems. Algorithm derivation process could be carried out by theorem proving and artificial intelligence algorithms to produce theorems, but you are free to propose your own solution.
- You can build the tool in any language you prefer.
- Quality code is required: code documentation, must be scalable, maintainable, well designed, self-documented, bug free and fast.
- You must deliver a paper (IEEE for Transactions format preferred, LaTeX or Word) about the work and research done.
Please PM for further information. Before biding, ensure you have an strong proposal of the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online