This project was successfully completed by rhkchathuranga for $140 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In4 days
For a detailed description read the attached document. Here is a summary:
In this project you will make the table "LIVE ORDERS" functional. It is located at the bottom of the tabbed window labeled "LIVE".
The functionality of this table is to display real time (live) trade orders. When loaded, the page will call a RESTful Web-Service that responds with the initial data used to initiate the display table.
Once the data was used, the page connects a WebSocket and updates the display table, adding, removing or updating records.
Some of this functionality already exists and used for the display of the top table on this page and you can use the existing code for most of it.
1.1 REQUIRED EXPERTISE
Make sure that you/the team is proficient in the following subjects:
• JSP, JAVA programming language and J2EE including JPA (Persistence)
• GlassFish application server including basic security ([url removed, login to view])
• RESTful web-services and WebSocket API
• JSON, XML, DOM and related subjects
• SQL language and MySQL database
Your objective is to implement some functionality of a single table in a Web application. The application is based on Java EE 7 and the development platform is Netbeans version 8.x.
The functionality of the application is to display and manage financial information for our organization.
The application’s main features are:
• A GUI that consumes RESTful web services.
• Connect to WebSocket endpoint to get updates
• Use WebSQL and localStorage for local persistency
• Deployment is on a GlassFish application server - latest version (currently 4.1)
• Secured: Using basic authentication and some security roles are defined in this project
RESTful web-services and WebSocket functionality and entities are already implemented in the project.
YOUR TASK IS TO MAKE THE BOTTOM TABLE ON THE “LIVE” TABBED WINDOW FUNCTIONAL.
The main issue in this project is to correctly populate the table. This is done first when the page is loaded, using a web service, and when the page is connected to a web socket it t receives updates, and these updates are used to populate the table.
The data model for the displayed tables, is originated from a set of RESTful web-services that are included in this application. After you will install the database files and deploy the existing application, open the [url removed, login to view] page and test the RESTful services. In addition, Netbeans™ provides a simple way to inspect web services by right-clicking on the project’s icon and selecting “Test RESTful Web Services”.
Download and unzip the following files:
• Netbeans project folder (zipped): [url removed, login to view] – unzip it first and than untar.
• Database dump file (zipped) - unzip it first
• Detailed project description document is provided: RV010_DESIGN.docx.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online