• 3-5+ years experience in Adobe AEM Sites and Assets
• Understands and performs primary day-to-day System Administration such as, but not limited to:
o Building, configuration and setup of new environments
o Maintenance and performance tuning/optimization on existing environments
o User permissions and LDAP synchronization/SSO controls
o Backup and restore
o Manages break-fix activities to resolution
• Responsible for overall technical integrity of environments *GapTech App Hosting maintains Linux servers
• Partners with Architects, Scrum master on related AEM features/stories and integration (i.e., works with other teams on their tasks)
• Be an active developer and contributor to team’s delivery and takes lead on solving and implementing new technology (i.e., defines and owns tasks for our team and works with others to complete)
• Installing and configuring AEM instance according to the run modes and environments.
• Experienced in organizing client libraries which play an important role in AEM.
• Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery processes
• Experienced in developing AEM Components using HTL (Sightly), Pages, Templates, Workflows, Launchers and Custom widgets
• Good understanding on architectural approach of Node Store and Data Store(AWS S3) in AEM for large binary data storage
• Experienced in AEM technologies ranging from designing and implementation of CQ components, integrating UI and java script frameworks based on need.
• Deep understanding of and hands-on development experience with relevant "Java CMS" frameworks including Apache Sling for content-centric application development
• Worked on Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, to automate the build and deploy process into different environments.
• Experience with version tracking systems like Git and SVN.
• Works in a team environment, effectively dividing work load and integrating with team solutions with an ability to coordinate between multiple teams in the project.
• Excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and writing skills.
CMS AEM (6.2, 6.1, 6.0, 5.6), Adobe CQ 5.5, JCR, Apache Sling, AEM CRXDE, DAM (Digital Asset Management), Adobe DTM.
Languages Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
Web Technologies And
Java Technologies HTL(Sightly), JSE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JEE, Struts 1.2, Hibernate 3.2,
Application/Web Servers Apache Tomcat, JBoss 6/5, IBM WebSphere, IIS
Frameworks Jakarta Struts, JEE, Spring Framework 3.0
Databases MongoDB, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MYSQL, SQL Server 2008.
Build Tools Jenkins, Apache Maven, Apache Ant
Testing/Debug Log4j, Junit, Firebug, Splunk
Development tools Eclipse IDE, AEM CRXDE, Brackets, IntelliJ, Notepad++, NetBeans
Version Controls GIT(GitHub, Bitbucket), SVN
Operating System Windows, UNIX (Solaris), Linux