Closed

design a toaster

I am looking for some can complete my project, as i got a solidsworks design which is 90% complete ... need someone can do the rest 10% ( The last part in assignment instruction - amination for assembly)

Skills: Solidworks

See more: car design assignment, free web design assignment, simple website design assignment, web design assignment project, basic website design assignment, logo design assignment, need design assignment, web design assignment, website design assignment, design assignment

About the Employer:
( 3 reviews ) perth, Australia

Project ID: #8675303

17 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job

mkaseb

Dear sir Hi, my name is mohamed I am certified solidwork professional form egypt CertificateID: C-QG8AVJ7PCP You can see some examples of my previous projects in The following links [url removed, login to view] More

$35 AUD in 3 days
(17 Reviews)
4.8
ngducanh82

Hi you, I am a professional Mechanical Engineer,i have 7 year experience in mechanical design, cad/cam, 3D modeling and tool design. I use fluenly SOLIDRWORKS. I use version of solidwork from 2012 to 2015 ( by c More

$25 AUD in 3 days
(17 Reviews)
4.2
ljayasooriya83

A proposal has not yet been provided

$30 AUD in 1 day
(17 Reviews)
3.9
kalp29

I AM MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH FIRST CLASS. I AM PROFESSIONAL USER OF SOLIDWORKS, 2D DRAFTING, 3D MODELLING , SIMULATION , MOTION , ANIMATION PHOTOWORKS RENDERING . I AM USING THIS CAD SOFTWARE FROM PAST 10 YEARS. I More

$25 AUD in 1 day
(10 Reviews)
3.5
zebracaro

I can do it for you quickly and exactly

$35 AUD in 1 day
(9 Reviews)
3.6
ARTandFASHION

We are professional product designers having 7+ years experience in CAD/CAM - Solidworks 2015/2014/2013, Autocad 2014, Google sketch up 8/13, Maya 14/15and 3DMAX 2010. e.g-2D/3D Modeling,drifting,assembly and manufactu More

$100 AUD in 5 days
(9 Reviews)
4.9
divinedesignr

Hello, We are a Technical Design Company which is design for Industrial & Mechanical industries and individual contractor. I will assign a member from our Industrial Design Engineers team as a project manager who More

$25 AUD in 1 day
(3 Reviews)
3.3
Imagepresslib3

Dear I am a professional at CAD/CAM who specialize 3D modeling/rendering, mechanical design, 3D animation and the 2D engineering drawing using Solidworks and AutoCAD. I am sure to finish this job with a high qualit More

$25 AUD in 1 day
(9 Reviews)
2.7
dtronghue

I have more than 3 years experience on design mechanical products. I have Certified Solidworks Professional, and I can use Solidworks Motion module to help you to finish your project. Hope to cooperate with you. Be More

$20 AUD in 1 day
(4 Reviews)
2.4
hymalaya

Đề xuất vẫn chưa được gửi

$30 AUD in 1 day
(1 Review)
1.4
dwisigner

dear sir/madam i would like to apply this job offer from you, for your consideration i have great experience in making 2D/3D modeling for product design and Multidiscipline engineering, also familiar with many CAD 2 More

$15 AUD in 1 day
(1 Review)
0.0
mbokach

I have to you help =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

$25 AUD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
fb555eee5546b0e

Hello! I am interested in working with you on a long-term basis. I work in the field of tools manufacture and mechanical engineering for a long time, so I have a lot of experience and knowledge details designing, I und More

$25 AUD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
radupopica

I am the perfect candidate for this project. I am an expert in Autocad and Solidworks. I hope you will choose me.

$20 AUD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
SamawatiClose

Hi, If you can send me the files and a list of the exact things you need done I can check over them and give you a more exact price and time frame. Please include details such as, animation length, resolution, type o More

$50 AUD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
tringuyen400

im mechatronic engineer, i have worked in solidwork for a long time. appreciate to discuss with you

$25 AUD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
FluBaR

Your project will be completed quickly and efficiently in the shortest time. I assure you that you will be pleased with the end result. I can not work out of solidworks or inventor.

$30 AUD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
firassakly

i can help you with my skills in solidworks and i can finish you recommended work in just 2 days of work

$17 AUD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0