Sales and Appointment Setting - Internet Marketing & Web Design
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 2
We are a Web Design and Internet Marketing Company based in the UK. We offer Web design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), e-commerce development, Web hosting and other Internet related services. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and hard-working Sales Assistant/Executive capable of SETTING UP APPOINTMENTS or ACQUIRING WEB DESIGN AND SEO CONTRACTS for us.
Our Main target is the UK, with special emphasis on the Southern part of UK.
However sales from any part of the UK and other parts of the world would be welcome. You are free to use your own methods for marketing and sales, but we will be happy to provide you with all the necessary materials that you require after discussion and agreement.
Preference will be given to a contractor with own database/list of prospects
We will pay a setup fee of up to $300 (negotiable), payable on the attainment of an initial milestone
Up to $45 per Qualified, Confirmed and Attended Appointment
Between 12% - 15% (incremented) commission on the value of any closed sales. (Sale Value could be anything from about $320 i.e. £200 to over $16,000 i.e. £10,000)
Payment of Commission will be made on monthly basis but only when a project has been completed and the client has fully paid for the service
NB: The payment method is negotiable and we will be happy to consider an alternative from any serious bidder
This position is available for any hard-working salesperson or salespersons with own database/list of prospects for an unlimited period of time.
You will determine and plan your working day. We are more interested in the number and value of Appointments and or sales you bring in rather than the hours you work
We expect you to work from home and communicate via Skype and phone and an Internet-based CRM system. Thus we expect you to have access to a PC and high internet connection, in addition to a phone.
We will provide you with all the necessary support including training and initial marketing materials if required.
1. Day-to- day planning of your activities and schedules
2. Locate and establish contacts with potential businesses for Web design and SEO contracts using whatever means at your disposal e.g. telephone, email etc. We expect this to be initially through cold calling and then also through emails and any other method you will deem appropriate.
3. Build a database of potential clients or customers and manage all contacts with them
4. Develop effective sales scripts based on the information we will provide you and be able to modify and/or adjust the scripts to suit any given situation
5. Study and understand our products and services and be able to present them effectively to potential customers and clients.
6. Be able to deal with all sales queries and questions from clients
7. Maintain up-to-date details and records of all contacts you make
8. Provide any service that is necessary and required to set up any appointment and or close and complete any sale
1. A good knowledge and experience in cold calling is very essential
2. Good computer skills
3. An excellent communication skills (writing and verbal) in the English Language is essential
4 .Very well organized, self motivated, good decision maker and able to think and make quick decisions.
5 .You should have good customer relationships, a skilful presenter and able to motivate and influence your contacts and decision makers to enable you to close deals
We require a person who is passionate, has the drive to succeed and is prepared to earn a substantial income.
Sales, Telemarketing, cold calling, Sales & Marketing, lead generationGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online