Translation from English into Spanish of 1 document in Word with a total of 1,438 words.
It is required a general knowledge of essential terms about academic writing.
Value of the Project:
US $ 14 (Not Negotiable). Higher bids will be deleted.
Immediate payment on delivery and review.
Profile of the Freelance Translator:
• Preferably, the translator's mother tongue is the Spanish.
• The translator has a mastery of reading comprehension and writing in Spanish and English (100%)
• Translations using Google translator, Trados and / or any mechanisms / translation software are NOT accepted.
• Excellent writing style, spelling, correct application of grammar rules and sense of interpretation.
• Literal translations are NOT accepted and will NOT be paid. The job of a professional translator is not the literal translation but the correct interpretation and rewriting in the target language.