Record voice for 5 videos about chemistry
This project was awarded to AlexQHuffman for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are producing 5 VR videos about chemistry. We need voice sound for these videos. The voice should be US English.
1. Atoms in solids - to show that matter consists of atoms, in solids they are close to each other and vibrates
2. Atoms in gases - to show that in gases atoms are flying and there is bigger distance between them. Faster they fly - higher temperature of the gas.
3. Atom structure 1: Helium atom structure, nucleus, proton, neutron, electrons - to show that there is a very small nucleus in a center of atom, surrounded by electron cloud. The nucleus consists of protons and neutrons
4. Atom structure 2: Carbon atom, electron orbitals - to remind atom structure and to show that electrons look like a particle when they are free but become cloud-like spread out in space when in atom
5. Ions - to introduce what are ions and to show that sometimes an atom can lose or gain electrons.
The draft texts are attached. Please note that the texts are not final. The final texts will be provided when the project is started.
Characters with spaces: 12767
Each of the 5 sounds should be cut in many separate MP3 files (one for each paragraph).
The video is not ready. So you have to imagine what you see (we will provide a description of what is shown).
The voice should be conversational. Imagine you are in a small expedition inside a molecule together with a group of kids and you explain them what they see. It is exactly how it should sound.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online