Require an Excel based Google Search scraper to provide A) search result URLs and B) page titles
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Get Data Entry Done
- Find Information from Websites
- Copy and paste from a spreadsheet into some xml files (12 columns, 48 rows)
- Find and pull in a single line of info in an excel file within a folder
- Equivalent MYSQL output but using Google Sheets (script) or Microsoft Excel (macro) to do the query command
Other things people do on Freelancer
I require a simple scrape and parse solution that will provide for a given search term A) Google result URL and B) the page header. So perhaps three elements A) the keyword B) a column of search results (can be 100) and C) the page header / title
I really require this to be in an Excel worksheet, perhaps using Visual Basic for the backend.
The purpose of this is to efficiently monitor corporate news flow for a particular company in conjunction with a particular term ie. 'Google earnings'.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online