Scrape / Collect a List of Questions From Quora
This project was successfully completed by markmark028 for $35 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In1 day
I want to create 4x spreadsheets. Each one should list ALL of the questions on Quora for the following topics (one spreadsheet per topic):
- Lead Generation ([url removed, login to view])
- B2B Marketing ([url removed, login to view])
- Inbound Marketing ([url removed, login to view])
- Forms ([url removed, login to view])
For example, the lead generation spreadsheet should have [url removed, login to view] rows as this is the number of questions in this topic. This will likely need to be done with a scraper / crawler of sorts.
Each row should have six cells of data. Here is an example with live data:
1) URL (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
2) Question title (e.g. What are the best lead generation tools?)
3) Views (e.g. 68,986)
4) Answers (e.g. 98)
5) Followers (e.g. 175)
6) Topics (e.g. Prospecting, B2B Sales, SaaS Sales, Lead Generation, Business-to-Business, CRM, Sales, Marketing)
I have attached two screenshots:
1) An example of what the spreadsheet should look like
2) A screenshot of where to capture the data from on Quora pages.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online