Look and Feel (CSS/HTML) for a Real Estate related web site
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $274 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Real Estate Information Web Site Look and Feel Project
We are looking to develop a professional and friendly looking “look and feel” for an existing web site
The site consists of
1) A home page
2) A Login page
3) A menu / activity page (currently with three activities)
4) A property listing page (property photo, various prices and numbers associated with the property) 9 columns of information, plus six Indicator columns which should tell the user, at a glance, if a row meets certain criteria
5) A property analysis page. This page has 35 input fields split into 6 tabs, and includes one photo (and photo upload) option. The page also has a read-only analysis section that updates (via existing AJAX) call anytime an input field is updated.
6) A page that launches a Java Web Start application, which is outside the scope of this Look and Feel project
We would like a designer to present three possible Look and Feel designs for the web pages above
Once a Look and Feel was selected, we would want the pages designed using the chosen Look and Feel. CSS Style Sheets and HTML Styling should be used whenever possible.
We are also requesting a common navigation to be added to the pages (except the home and login page). Common navigation should be able to be included in one common “include” file.
A log in to the web site will be presented upon request.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online