Apply specific templates to html pages
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $162 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Apply a specific look and feel to HTML files.
I will supply all the pages (an example of what I will supply is attached) and need them to be made pretty; in other words, I need CSS applied to them.
The client has requested a specific look and feel, which can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
Resulting pages should look similar to: [url removed, login to view]
In addition to the HTML files that will be supplied, is a requirement to create 3 pages for:
3. Forgot Password
These should follow the same theme and should be neatly centered on the page.
Requirements for successful project closure is:
1. All HTML pages to render correctly in FireFox and Chrome (latest versions)
2. All HTML pages to render the same and have the theme/CSS styling applied correctly
3. Login, Registration, Forgot Password pages to be supplier by Freelancer matching the above 2 points.
4. Each HTML page to have a unique form name (currently all pages use "form1" as form "id")
5. All HTML pages to be responsive and work on Apple and Android default browsers (again, latest versions)
1. Any additional CSS/JScript/JQuery/Templates etc. will not be acceptable and will result in the project not being completed.
2. There are 16 pages in total of which 13 will be supplied by myself and 3 are to be supplied by the freelancer.
3. The project has scope for more pages to be themed so might lead to a few more additional pages.
If there are any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to ask.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online