Build an Online Store
This project is ending today and has an average bid price of €2387 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€1500 - €3000 EUR
We represent the Internet-shop of car spare parts, accessories and other car products needed in the Baltic States, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
Given that our internet shop visually and functionally is now out-of-date, as well as the fact that the current partners in the IT sphere cannot offer an adequate solution according to our requirements, we are looking for new partners in the sphere of development of the Internet shop.
We look for IT specialists who have experience in working with the TEC DOC and similar programs, as well as their integration into the module of the e-stores.
- E-shop should be based on a car spare parts database (TEC DOC or similar), which provides detailed information on spare parts.
- Softs for business type - B2C + B2B
- Desired for Internet shop smart and high-quality ERP system.
- At the moment, we work with many large warehouses and a number of special car equipment manufacturers that offer e-connections to their warehouses (eg. XML, etc.) - should be able to connect this warehouse electronically to our spare parts database.
- should be a possibility for creation of a manual goods catalog (we have our own warehouse)
- It is necessary to develop an e-shop mould and template design
- Languages - Latvian, Russian, English, Swedish, Norwegian (there should be an easy possibility to add additional language)
If you have any demo version of the ERP system or other systems, we are happy to test them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online