I have 8 slides that need to be converted to an interactive HTML5 file. See the attached PDF file. There is a home, back and forward button at the bottom of all pages but don't put it in where it is not going to be needed such as where the front page only has a right arrow and the last page only has a back and home button.
- Must be done in Adobe Edge Animate and provide open file to me on completion.
- Navigation must work of home, back and forward buttons, so that user can go forward and back on slides as needed.
- Page 1: The text must animate / build in from top to bottom of the banner. The background can be on stage as is. Forward button on stage to click to go to slide 2.
- Page 2: The background and left picture can be on stage as well as the green bubble and clear bubbles. The text must build / animate in from top to bottom. The two big black bubbles with text inside must have a cool growing animation that becomes each of those bubbles. Do something cool, such as it growing smaller to big or it popping out, etc.. You can click back to go back to slide 1 or home to also go to slide 1 or forward to take you to slide 3.
- Page 3: The background is on page. The text builds/animates in. The graph is also on stage (but with out the line and contents). A person needs to touch the graph for the line to animate on and build from left side to right. Include navigation - back forward and home.
- Page 4: The background is on stage. The text builds in from top to bottom. For the 6 bubble bullet points -> those need to animate 1 line at a time. The bubble needs to grow first then the text line, then next bubble and then the text line, then next bubble and followed by the text line, in that order. 1 at a time. bubble first then text [url removed, login to view] the end of the page. Navigation on screen again.
- Page 5: Background to be on stage. Text builds in from top to bottom. The green and white bubbles stay on stage.. but the big one with black and white picture inside needs to grow and animate on like the 2 bubbles on page 2. Navigation to be included.
- Page 6: Background and pictures to be on stage. The text to build in from top to bottom. Navigation to be included.
- Page 7 - Background and bubbles to be on stage. The 3 boxes must fade in slowly together. Navigation to be included.
- Page 8 - This entire page must be on stage no animations. Navigation to be included, except for forward button which is to be hidden.
Include all the small white text on the bottom red banners which can be on stage no animation for those - make them a little bigger so they legible but small. The size of the file needs to be 1024 x 768. You can add 1 of edges preloaders. This is going to be for offline use to be loaded into a app.
I will provide you with the illustrator files. You need to save the required elements up from the illustrator file and create the HTML5 file inside Adobe edge animate. Provide me with all the finished files by Friday afternoon or sooner. I would like to check progress and you go on a link on your server. You will get paid on completion before sending me the final files or I can pay a milestone amount half way by end of Thursday after viewing progress.