I'm looking for a developer to convert an Excel-based entry mask (attached) into a web-based solution. Developer should have a solid understanding of Excel as well as a basic understanding of company financials.
The attached Excel-based entry mask contains a number of complexities including:
- drop down menus used for summing ranges of numbers,
- a units conversion table,
- formulas containing combinations of INDEX, MATCH and IFERROR functions (often nested)
I would be keen to receive price indications as well as an indication of the duration this project would take.
All cells in green are input cells, all other cells are calculations based on green cells or directly link to a green cell.
There are two important features:
1) There is a conversion table in the bottom, that adjusts information in tables C91:R104 and C153:R156.
2) Some of the information in the green cells is shown in the tables above on a summed (aggregated basis). Example: You enter data in cell L113, L114 and L115. The excel then picks up these three numbers and classifies them as "Net Interest Income" via drop down menues (cells T113, T114, T115). In L92, the file than looks up what's in these drop down menus and aggregates all figures in column L that are classified as "Net Interest Income"
20 freelancers are bidding on average €28/hour for this job
Hi there. I think I may need 3 days to get this completed. Price should be around 300E. Do you need it as a simple HTML based ? please reply, we can discuss. Thank you!