I am looking to develop a cross platform application that can work cleanly on the web, mobile browser and as a native app on any mobile device.
The service is called FreshNearby and its aim is to provide a global platform for individuals or farmers who are growing fresh or artisan produce to either sell, swap or give away their produce in the local community to avoid wastage or create a new source of income. (For an example app i'd like to clone many features of and enhance by making more cross platform and mobile app friendly go to [url removed, login to view])
Features we'd like to see:
- Integration with Google Maps so people can search for local produce via postcode, town or county name
- geo location so it can default to the users current location based on their web browser or mobile device
- Grower and buyer profile, about the buyer or seller, image, types of items purchased or for sale, buyer and seller reviews/ratings
- Ability to add other members of the community as friends
- Ability to subscribe to growers to know what they are currently growing or when items are ripe
- Ability for grower to list the produce as either ripe or growing
- Ability for grower to list publicly or privately (so only their friends can view)
- Ability for grower to set the price for their produce (Free, Swap or $ per item/weight etc)
- Range of Icons to match the produce on offer to show up on the map search
- ability to filter search by Ripe/Growing, public/private, price range, category of food
- Simple signup process either username, email and password or signup with facebook, G+, Twitter etc (Need to be able to register easily either via the app or the web)
- Email validation link to be sent to the user to confirm registration
- A built in messaging system so members of the community can communicate privately with one another via the app/web with email notification/app notification sent to the user when private message sent
- Ability to upload images of their crops either on web or via mobile device by the app accessing their camera roll or function to take a photo via the app using their camera in their mobile device.
- When you find produce that you want to purchase you send a purchase request to the grower with the quantity you'd like and then pay on collection
- Ability to show or hide your activity feed showing things that you've subscribed to/unsubscribed from, items newly listed as growing, items status changed from growing to ripe
- When an items status is changed from growing to ripe a notification to be sent to anyone who has subscribed to that item
Again for inspiration in case i've missed features please visit [url removed, login to view] as this is a service i'd like to clone many features of but make it more of a cross platform application so we can lead with the mobile app capabilities.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $4081 for this job
Hello, I am Peter, the leader of MediaHeart WEB Agency ([url removed, login to view]) and an experienced web designer & developer. Quality and speed are my leading stars and I am at your disposal, just give me a message.