Build System for custom OpenVPN Installer (NSIS)
This project was awarded to f1x3r for €120 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
we have a small project for you:
We want to provide our users with a custom Windows OpenVPN client which includes their individual key and certificate. With his custom OpenVPN installer every user just installs the program and didn't have to deal with moving his key and certificate to right location on his system. Key and certificate have to be installed along with the OpenVPN GUI. Every user gets an individual key and certificate so the installer for every user is different.
We need a build system to create the custom OpenVPN installers. The build system should run on linux. The OpenVPN installers has to run on Windows 8 (open source edition of OpenVPN 2.3). From our research we think NSIS is a good choice for the build system.
The main source of documentation on this is supplied by the creator of OpenVPN GUI and can be found here:
[url removed, login to view]
The documentation may be still valid, but the packages provided are outdated.
The OpenVPN client created by the build system has to have the following features:
- Carry individual key and certificate in it.
- Install key and certificate along with the GUI
- Run on Windows 8 (only Windows 8. Windows XP, Vista, 7 is NOT NEEDED)
- Have our logo and company name as brand (if possible)
- Install a shortcut to the start menu of Windows so it starts AND CONNECTS automatically
We will provide you with the following:
- SSH access to an installed linux system (CentOS 6.3 minimal without X-Server).
- An installed an configured OpenVPN server running on this system.
- A config file, key and certificate to connect one OpenVPN client to the server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online