Answer the history questions, there are 4 questions, total 350 words, and 150 words response for other's post.(which I will give u, after u finish questions.)
No need very professional, you can search on the internet, just do not copy everything.
1) Discuss the shifting balances of power and commerce in Southeast Asia in the 1600s and 1700s.
2) Evaluate the significance of Indian Ocean trade to the stability and success of the Islamic Empires. How did rivalries among powers in Europe play out in the Indian Ocean trading world?
3) Discuss the differences in the European groups competing for power in Southeast Asia.
4) Evaluate the reasons for the decline of the Ottoman Empire.
Also this film about 350 word
Ahmad Ibn Fahlan
1. Share with us your reaction of “Viking” culture with the “Islamic” culture of Ibn Fahlan. Who would you say was more cosmopolitan and urbane? In terms of culture and education who seemed more sophisticated? Compare the two cultures in this important cultural flashpoint?
2. In a tenuous moment a conversation about women caused a major tension. How did the two groups differ in the construction of their families and their views of women? Which culture would you say had a more defined “family system”?
The following link will take you to all ten parts of the film available on youtube:
[url removed, login to view]
10 freelancers are bidding on average $51 for this job
masters graduate with good academic writing skills and feels like i can help you with the questions...please contact for info and the bid is negotiable...