Become part of a growing, international company with a variety of part-time and full-time employment options around the globe. See if you are a fit for one of our current open positions or contact us if you think that GSPL could expand its presence in your country.
Local office operators purchase lottery tickets from lottery retailers in their country of residence, scan and upload tickets to the system, collect prize money, manage all inbound and outbound funds, and report to GSPL head office.
The work includes 5 consecutive stages:
1. Receiving lists of bets for each upcoming draw of local official lottery
2. Printing these bets on official standard local lottery forms
3. Purchasing the lottery tickets from local official lottery retailers.
4. Scanning and uploading the purchased tickets into the system
5. Collecting prizes of winning tickets from the official lottery retailer or, when required, from the official lottery operator.